We’re Jared and Jordan–two twins who work hard and have been blessed with far more than we deserve!
We both have a passion for life and hope to share that with you through this blog. From learning Korean, teaching in China, anxiously awaiting a K1 visa, and getting in shape, we set goals and work for them. And, like, anyone, we’ve had our own successes and failures and look to share with you what we’ve learned and our progress–as well as learn a little thing or two we don’t know.
Coming from a small town in Georgia, we’ve done more than we’ve ever thought possible and know that we’ve still got a long way to go.
That’s why we started this blog. It’s a place of positivity where we document our goals and our steps to achieve them. We hope this can be motivational for those reading and would be thrilled if anyone gains anything of value from our ramblings.
Together, we have:
- Two bachelor’s degrees in English with a minor in Korean Language and Literature from the University of Georgia
- A year’s ESL-teaching experience abroad in Nanchang, China
- Traveled to three countries (China, Japan, and South Korea) and visited the following major world cities: Atlanta, Seoul, Busan, Tokyo, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Hong Kong
- Seven years’ experience in studying Korean
- A semi-successful YouTube channel where we post Korean song translations and videos about vocals (here)
- Too many hours of essay-writing experience
We thank everyone who reads our blog, and feel free to contact us at any time with questions, comments, and article and song translation requests!